Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may can be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.